Kids Corp’s mission is to create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children that guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower brands and content creators.
The Sr. Functional Analyst contributes directly to this mission by connecting all of our internal solutions while optimizing each of them and gathering the needs of every Business Unit to provide updated, real time business information through dashboards.
- Implement and optimize procedures to guarantee efficiency in the execution of projects and workflows. Focus on continuous improvement of workflows.
- Analysis of data on the performance of workflows.
- Assembly of Flow Charts to understand integration between different technology platforms.
- Propose and implement solutions to the operational needs of the team through technology.
- Implement, integrate, adapt and optimize internal and external management tools: CRM (Hubspot), Slack, Drive Ecosystem, ERP (TBD), BI Tools, ProofHub, among others.
Skills & Experience required:
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Integration Specialist or Project Management positions in relevant companies with a regional scope preferably
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent project management, analytical, effective communication and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate or Advanced English is a must, Portuguese is a plus
- Advanced Excel.
- Must have a knack for solving complex problems related to business operation processes.
- Experience focused on data is a plus.
- Business mindset approach is a plus.