📍 San Pablo, Brasil
Kids Corp’s mission is to create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children that guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower brands and content creators.
The Sales Manager contributes directly to this mission by connecting our clients in LATAM with their customers on our different products, and then helping them grow through solutions.
- Provides market experience to guide sales strategies
- Develop high-level client and agency relationships to serve as a trusted consultant
- Generate business plans to define your selling strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to the ongoing products and technology developments.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key clients and key decision makers; leads and supports the closing of the negotiations within these accounts.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects
Skills and Experience Required:
- +4 years of experience in digital advertising sales or digital media
- Strong Sales Leadership experience
- BA/BS, Marketing, Advertising or Business degree
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry
- Intermediate or advanced spanish is a plus
What we offer
- Career opportunities: We are a growing company and we want to be the place that supports your professional development.
- Be your own boss: Entrepreneurship is also key to our growth strategy, and we hire people capable of detecting opportunities to expand the business and make their own decisions.
- Exhibition: The opportunity to work close to the CEO and the management team.