📍 CABA, Argentina
Kids Corp’s mission is to create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children that guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower brands and content creators.
The Media Partnership Manager contributes directly to this mission by connecting content creators in LATAM with the Kids Audience on our different products, and then helping them grow through solutions.
- Develop strategies to expand the offer of new publishers (Focus on InApp) and content creators (YouTube) making sure they comply with strict regulations on data privacy of minors.
- Counsel publishers on their COPPA, GDPR-K and LGPD compliance
- Support publishers in their day-to-day challenges by delivering technical and commercial solutions
- Maintain a fluid relationship with current media, application developers and content creators (YouTube)
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and CX team to align the media offer to the strategies generated from Kids Corp for advertisers.
- Propose initiatives to the media to expand the offer of formats and positions available in our marketplace.
- Manage the monthly billing closing together with Finance Team.
- Share market intelligence, delivering performance insights both internally and externally in order to consult publishers on digital kids trends
Skills & Experience required:
- 3+ years’ experience in publisher/partnership management or in ad operations of a publisher (sell-side) organization leading process improvements
- Working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by publishers (GoogleAds, Rubicon, DV360, Appnexus, etc)
- Ability to work effectively with teams and clients in different time zones
- Excellent project management, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced English is a must, Portuguese is a plus
- Advanced Excel.