Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Multimedia Designer
Reporting to the Head of Design your responsibility, will be to develop solutions from digital design for campaigns, innovation projects, web projects and internal communications.
You will also be part of the incredible design and creativity team!
What are we looking for?
- Someone who design, think and implement new creatives ideas
- Develop multimedia pieces for campaigns focused on Kids, Teens & families audience
- Support the development of web projects, landing pages, registration landings, website administration
- Conceptualization and development design pieces for the data presentation and insights.
- Knowledge in develop digital tools and interactive design, UX/UI, multimedia and new technologies
- Be a Cultural ambassador a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective initiatives working with a team in LATAM
- Someone who wants to learn about the kid & teen digital world.
Skills & Attitudes:
- Studies in Multimedia or Graphic Design
- 0-3 years of experience as Multimedia Designer
- Good knowledge in the digital advertising, ecosystem, (even better if you are familiar using one of these: Discord, Twitch, Roblox)
- Good knowledge in the Adobe Suite. (PS, AI, AE)
- Good knowledge in Web Front end (Html-CSS)
- Familiar with 3d Studio Software.
- Creativity & Innovation skills
- Empathy and listening skills
- Team player, organized, time management, goal and process – oriented
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Colombia.