Sales Manager Cono Sur
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders.
Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Sales Manager Cono Sur
Reporting to the VP of Sales and the CEO, your responsibility is to be a partner of our clients and contribute directly to the company’s mission. Connecting our customers in LATAM, through different products maximizing growth with our solutions. Manage the functions, activities and resources of sales in LATAM in order to guarantee the achievement goals of the sales area established for the company.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who drive exceptional sales growth by exceeding monthly targets and provides market experience to guide sales strategies
- Someone who develops high-level client and agency relationships to serve as a trusted consultant. Holding a minimum of 20 client meetings each month.
- Great capacity to generate business plans to define your selling strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to the ongoing products and technology developments of the company.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key clients and key decision makers; leads and supports the closing of the negotiations within these accounts.
- Sales analysis: ability to understand and create a business plan
- Lead the sales strategies working together with the different business units of the company.
- Be a referent and motivate the sales team in order to foster the development of each team member contributing to their objectives.
- Manage and evaluate the sales plan providing guidelines correcting any variations.
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related career.
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising sales or digital media.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the BIg Six and advertising industry.
- Be an expert.
- Strong sales leadership skills
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership and scale our team and company.
- An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement operations strategies that drive business results.
- Strong planning, prioritization, organized, goal and processes– oriented
- Great communication skills and presentation skills
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in collaborative teams and across business units.
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and based in Buenos Aires.