Talent Acquisition Analyst
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Talent Acquisition Analyst
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, your responsibility is to contribute to build a successful and talented team in Kids Corp.
Be responsible for the end to end recruitment process, and function as a headhunter for LATAM. You will also collaborate and contribute in the training and development area bringing solutions for internal clients, focusing on people experience.
What are we looking for?
- Be in charge of the full cycle hiring process: sourcing of candidates through industry networking and direct headhunting for LATAM
- Be part of people and culture processes including events, culture actions and participate actively in the onboarding process.
- Be a cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective initiatives
- Be a point of contact to employees and new hires.
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to be in charge of different open positions.
- Establish and maintain the Kpis area.
- Employer branding: Identify and implement trends related with people area to take the company to higher levels!
- Build a strong pool of talent with market trends and analysis.
- Actively supported in an environment of teamwork and cooperation!
- Contribute to the development of internal training programs, and conduct them when required.
- Be responsible for the onboarding of new employees
- Propose new ideas for the area that focus on people’s needs in concordance with the mission and values of the company.
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar positions, preferably in IT/Gaming companies.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Empathy and listening skills.
- Organized, goal and process – oriented.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Intermediate Portuguese.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.